The Price Rules API allows you to dynamically create discounts with multiple conditions that can be applied at checkout to cart items or shipping lines via a discount code. Price rules can be created for a fixed value discount, a percentage discount, or a shipping line discount. You can also specify the dates for which the price rule is valid, the number of times the price rule can be applied, and to which products, collections, variants, customer groups and even shipping countries the price rule can be applied.
||The ecommerce platform made for you. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.
||Price Rules API
|API Client Library / SDK
- C# (.net 2.0, 3.5 or later)
- C++ (cpprest, Qt5, Tizen)
- Haskell (http-client, Servant)
- Java (Jersey1.x, Jersey2.x, OkHttp, Retrofit1.x, Retrofit2.x, Feign, RestTemplate, RESTEasy, Vertx, Google API Client Library for Java)
- Node.js (ES5, ES6, AngularJS with Google Closure Compiler annotations)
- Rust (rust, rust-server)
- Scala (akka, http4s, swagger-async-httpclient)
- Swift (2.x, 3.x, 4.x)
- Typescript (Angular1.x, Angular2.x, Fetch, jQuery, Node)